Thursday 27 February 2014

Police Squad : The Interceptor aka PSI

polite police initiatives aka ppi

A Police Squad State (one half of a story) : Showing Initiative

In the previous titled episode the word on the street was the word and it was PATH...drawn in like big chalk letters in the middle of the road. It was a mystery...

Frank Drebin: After going down the wrong way up a one way street I came to a dead end. Then I noticed it had been raining and whatever evidence there was had been and gone.. or otherwise.. washed away?! But then as now the flood reminded me that I too had a path to follow. One that I definitely wouldn't be walking on. No..this was like a crawl but I preferred to paddle...

As I swam I gained confidence with the backstroke and as my car floated away the most unlikely of events took hold. One that would involve Stilts, Jamaican Junkanoo, a bottle of Baby Sham..and two dutch twin sisters both called Katrina to share...a massage in the road? Unfortunately the bed from the next house was floating away and my mind kept on wandering...

Why had I come to New Orleans? What was I doing here and how did I get here?

Why was that fella Sean Penn fly fishing? Who was firing unarmed shots at Danziger Bridge?

Who was the enemy? Wasn't the army already invading elsewhere?

And exactly why was Mel Gibson driving a yellow Bus saving all those peoples lives en-route
to Houston?

Was it a plain old fashioned rescue? Was it redemption? Was it a zip wire of racial tension
that rose higher than the waters over the levees? It took a little more than initiative to understand...

President Bush knew he was obviously a crazy lethal weapon...but somebody had to tell him?

Was it on this soggy note I'd been given...?

And what did those words 'Bus is lethal weap' mean?


                                                            

Naked Gun 33 1/3  
Remember the 'Police Force' will always be with you
Always...that includes the Texas federal law NRA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment