Sunday 1 January 2017

Bob Dylan The Beaten Path



Black Buffalo Studios

He said "Listen up kid you think I'm only a musician? That I write lyrics for all these sinners and saints? Truth be told when I'm on the road I'm not alone, I've still got my band I've got my easel and paints. I've lived many a cold dark winter inside an old caboose I've still got time I've still got strength living between these wanderings learning to live like the caribou. 
      Don't expect a welcome don't expect a knock at your door you know my home travels on the rivers of discontent. I'm just passing through. I'll weld a giant Portal, I'll pull a gun shoot a bullet hole and call it art. Hell everyone shoots from the hip these days. I'm well-oiled, iron is in my bones. These are the mood swings of a beaten path a wide open frontier devoid of corporate modernity. Only then will you find noble art is within my nature and music my literary canon wheel..."














No comments:

Post a Comment