Sunday 4 May 2014

STAR WARS VII : The New Coffee Republic..cast list. May the froth be with you

Doing the rounds..in the round! 

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.
    
I'm good with knowing on the 4th! Use patience..of the Force. (It's not rocket science. I can't wait to see the film!)

ESB Premiere 1980
 
In the Slipstream..there's no doubt only certainty there is

Ford : Listen kid, don't copy my bow tie and I'm the handsome one around here
Fisher: You know I love you don't you..How did you get out of the carbonite?
Hamill: We are going to have to do this again..see you for a re-reunion?
Ford: For sure. Lets meet in three years time, something tells me this is going to be my decade
Fisher: You'll do classics and I'll write one
Hamill: I am going to have to use the Force
Ford: Don't worry kid we'll swap anecdotes in thirty years..you know George
Hamill: Yeah I heard he's going to do prequels..
Fisher: Sequels?
Hamill: Post prequel sequels? That's confusing..
Ford: Lets just call them films and do them one at a time and let George figure it out
Fisher: Wow..you're so dishy. If I ever get crowned a queen you can be my king. And no wookies in the bedroom okay!?!



                                                      
 :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment