Monday 3 February 2014

Champ Kind : Why my pitchfork is my tool and I eat with my bare Whammy hands!

Champ Kind
                                        Hotshot Quiz 7 Favourite sayings :

                                1 - The Bee is the Chicken of the hive
                                2 - Tartar sauce is not a dip, it is an abomination
                                3 - My trousers are held up by the Bible belt
                                4 - Dodge City! Lets ride
                                5 - If I lived in Kansas I would not be called Dorothy
                                6 - Give me a Champion and I'll give you a Kind of Champ
                                7 - A Stetson is a Man's best friend head size 7

In the Western Wilds where everyone acts up

                                  
                                
          

No comments:

Post a Comment