Thursday 6 February 2014

Anchorman 3 : The future is Burgundy part 6 (episode 2) ..is this making any sense!?

 
The Future is Burgundy
  
 THE FAMILY GUY EPISODE

Life of Brian aka I am the Resurrection

Peter Griffin: Ron. Say, who is the inventor of tragic comedy?

Ron: Who is the inventor of tragic comedy?

Peter Griffin: Got you

Ron: I know that..I was only fooling you too! Say, wasn't it another brit

Peter Griffin : Wasn't it another brit. There I said it okay!

Lois Griffin: William Shakespeare

Ron: Yep. That's the guy

Peter Griffin: See I told you I knew that.

Champ: Don't they normally burn that Guy on November 5th? They have really weird
traditions and I'm not even sure what I'm talking about

Brian Griffin: Hey can we get Channel 5 and Tucker out here too!

Lois Griffin: The Juries out if Shakespeare actually wrote all his plays. Some were made up

Peter Griffin: You don't say  

Lois Griffin: It could have been with Marlowe...

Peter Griffin: Call the Jury back in I know the answer. Philip Marlowe was a detective. He solved crimes and 'YOU' are a witness or I am a Communist. I'm lying really. I'm a Freemason!

Lois Griffin: You are not taking this seriously Peter

Ron: Ed. Nor am I

Peter Griffin: Are you saying he fabricated his stories? Marlowe would never stoop so low.

Lois Griffin I said Shakespeare stories could have been a fabrication..by Christopher Marlowe

Peter Griffin: Philip Marlowe changed his identity! I love this guy. Very clever for a detective...

Brian Griffin: Look he ripped these off

Peter Griffin: Euripedes! Euripedes! Euripedes!

Brian Griffin: Why did you say it three times?

Peter Griffin: I just felt like ex-claiming it! Ha ha ha

Brick: Bekekekekek – eke kek

Champ: Now I don't know what is going on...it all sounds Greek to me

Veronica: Now I know what tragic comedy is.

Ron: Hey can we get more of this? Do they do re-runs? All the time you say. Great.

Brian Griffin: Shakespeare passed them off as his own you know from Marlowe he created another identity! Its called a psuedonym and I'm really Dan Aykroyd...I'm a ghost writer! Hahahahaha

Stewie Griffin: That's not funny

Peter Griffin: Can I do the 'passing them off' routine now?.....No? No you say. Oh okay.

Stewie Griffin: I'm so laughing at that one hahahahahahaha look I'm doing cartwheels through a Panda!

Chris Griffin: How's he doing that?

Brian Griffin: With Oreo's

Ron: My sides hurt I'm laughing so much..this is better than the Flintstones..WILMA!

Peter Griffin: I'm laughing so much the whole rooms shaking

Brian Griffin: That not the walls...it's an earthquake!

Stewie Griffin: The walls aren't laughing with you

Mel Brooks: See I told you God found it funny

Brian Griffin: Next you'll be telling me they have a talking dog in Anchorman too

Baxter: Bark! Bark! Bark!….Bark! Woof!

Ron: Yes I am the talking dog...and Ron helps out with the subtitles

Brian Griffin: Yeah, but I bet you haven't got a dog that can speak and write a blog...cos I can!

Peter Griffin: Say, who's writing this crap

Stewie Griffin: I'm not falling for that one. Some artist guy thinks he's funny

Brian Griffin: The Internet, jeez it's a plagiarisms dream

Peter Griffin: Is he trying to impress someone?

Lois Griffin: He does sound cute though.

Peter Griffin: Yep Lois really is a middle aged clone of Daphne Blake with less make up...oops

Stewie Griffin: Well he's not impressing me and I should be impressionable...at my age hhahahahaha

Brian Griffin: Can we knock this one the head now

Stewie Griffin: Hahahahahahahahahahahha good one...you rogue

Brian Griffin: What? C'mon...what? What did I say? Did, did I..did I say something funny?

Lois Griffin: Once people read this no-one will ever talk to him again

Peter Griffin: Good. Peace and quiet..the way I like it

Chris Griffin: You've never tried to impress me Dad

Peter Griffin: Sure I did

Chris Griffin: No you didn't, you gave me a punch in the mouth

Peter Griffin: Ah yes....that old cookie. Kept you quiet though.


Is this over...

Fantana: You wouldn't believe the drone in the White House

Ron: A clone in the White House? Reagan was cloned...?

…spoke too soon

Cue Griffin bungee jump...back on the skids **Spoiler Alert**

Peter Griffin: Mmmm...a Clone you say?
                     Moon...he was a Clone oops spoiler!
                     Oblivion...Tom Cruise he's a Clone oops spoiler...nice Andrew Wyeth 
                     'Christina's world' at the end though, very arty credentials there Tom.
                     Star Wars II & III...Clones were traiters, oops spoiler. Sneaky George very
                     sneaky

Chris Griffin: Say did the Robot army and Clones all kiss and make up on Kashyyyk?!

Peter Griffin: Answer that one George!
                     The Island...both Clones opps spoiler! A real Logan's Run clone there...
                     The Hunger Games cloned Running Man but with teenagers and no Arnie
                     Oceans 11,12,13...all Clones oops spoiler!
                     New Superman, Amazing Spiderman!? Robocop, Total Recall ...all Clones!

Chris Griffin: They were re-makes

Peter Griffin: Still Clones
                     Seige - Clone oops spoiler of War on Terror no fear!

Chris Griffin: Isn't that the other way? Wot No fear war on terror Cloned the Seige?

Peter Griffin: Oh I see yeah. Yep everything but internment that's Guantanamo
                     Iron Man Clone of Robocop 2 ie does battle with another armoured dude
                     Forrest Gump is a Clone..rip off from ZELIG which is classy and funnier

Woody Allen: Wow gee, I um don't know what to say to this you know. For all intense and 
purposes you're just a cartoon character, with an animated alter ego. I take any true
compliment for sure..who am I to argue with a moronic character embelished with 
credentials that only my uncle would carry around and those would be in a suitcase and 
boy were those heavy suitcases I can tell you! 
    To a kid growing up in the bronx I thought hailing a cab was a dereliction of duty
...you know to walk. All the suits would pin me to the walls and throw cases of their 
cheapest jokes at me. Now that hurt no-one should have to suffer like that. Boy I had
to come up with better jokes thick and fast. So I armed myself with a typewriter. Not 
to throw at them you understand I'm risk averse and I have specific damage limitations.
  In the end I always carried it around just in case they came back....and boy didn't I
learn to type quick!

Peter Griffin: ...no probs Woody. Love your tactics there. Anyone for a tic-tac?
                      ...City Slickers Clone of Stir Crazy and Blazing saddles

Chris Griffin: That's inspired..!?

Peter Griffin: Nope they all wear cowboy hats!

Chris Griffin: So is Wall-E just a Clone of E.T. and Short Circuit but smaller?

Peter Griffin: Like an environmental R2D2?

Chris Griffin: Yeah..that's it

Peter Griffin: All combined and rolled into one

Chris Griffin: Why didn't R2 just like tease C3PO...'Hey guess what Annakin built you',
you know that's Luke's Dad...I mean..he really didn't bother did he?

Peter Griffin: Yeah and Vader didn't even go – cool 3PO where have you been I've not like
seen you in ages until now in pieces on that floaty place

Meg Griffin: Excuse me...where am I in all this?

And we all sing together the Frog Chorus : WITCH! WITCH! WITCH! WITCH! WITCH!

Peter Griffin: You are a complete rip off from Scoobydoo Velma Dinkley

Brian Griffin: How do you plead?

Meg Griffin: Oh that's funny. What coming from a talking dog! Scooby Doo Clone!
I am Mila Kunis from that 70's show? Don't you attack me like that or I'll put a curse on you so help me Oz And I'm a better Witch than anyone off Harry Potter I got to be green but...emitted lots of pollution?!

Stewie Griffin: How dare you I loved Harry Potter it's magic. And it was directed by the founder of America. Are we going to do a Harry Potter series can I be Dumbledore!!

Chris Griffin: Like Dumbledore's Gandalf right that's a clone and the Sword of Gryffindor is the Hobbit Elf Sword..?

Brian Griffin: Just accept it. Everything is a clone were clones you're a clone...

Peter Griffin: No Chris they are Wizards and Swords...there's a difference you know

Stewie Griffin: I'm A CLOWN! Look...look at me I'm a scary Clown, I'm a scary Clown

Brian Griffin: Wow, that's kinda quite scary...

Stewie Griffin: That's because I'm a SCARY CLOWN stupid!

Peter Griffin: And back to The Gong Show...

Brian Griffin: You know the real laugh-in where you don't take yourself too seriously..

Lois Griffin: And not one of those physcohanalistic factory shows...

Stewie Griffin: Yeah get real people!

Fantana: I do remember the Popsicle twins very well...

Peter Griffin: Like I said back to the Gong Show

.....

Ron: Don't tell me the clone legacy of Reagan is still going...

Champ: No. We've done the Bush years already

Fantana: Family ties man

Ron: The Bush's were in league?! Was that our best defense?

Brick: Yep! I taught them all the best moves and showed them the film 'Best Defense'

Fantana: The first Bush acted on instinct with an ensemble cast and couldn't be bothered to finish the job the second acted on impulse with an ensemble of an excuse and botched the job. But give him credit he stayed off the drink

Champ: Just like Reagan then. What a guy.

Jim Carrey: What playing dumb?

Veronica: Is there a pattern here? Have we missed something as reporters?

Jim Carrey: What playing Dumb and Dumber?!

Ron: Lets get back to the future here too. Next you'll be telling me you can 'Surf Vietnam' and it's $50 for coke...

Fanatana: Yeah – we don't even have to wait til 2015!!

Champ: WHAMMY!

Veronica: It's romantic. Ordinary Love hun. U2 are a rock band. (The conversation about U2 spy planes really did drift didn't it)

Ron: You know I'm a 'ron brand' I have s.t.a.t.u.s you know I'm a big deal

Fontana: Don't you love the ways of love?

Brick: l'amour

Ron: The Ways of Love. It's the rule book!

Fantana: Are we going to smoke shag now?
 
Ron: God bless Colin Wilson and those shag pile carpets
 
Veronica: Stop it Ron. You know thats when you're s.t.a.t.u.s. rises... 
 
Ron: Isn't that for Part 'X'?

Fantana: '10' I loved that film!

Champ: That would be X-rated! Whammy...

Brick: This isn't funny? I thought 'X' never marked the spot?!

Chani: (whispers) I've got butterflies 
 
Champ: RIP Colin Wilson. You know Ron, we should read that book together. I'm you're biggest follower.

Ron: Say whaaat?!

Fantana: It's ideal for Valentine's Day...

Ron: ...or VD-Day as I like to call it. Champs very clingy today isn't he.

Champ: I quite like 'Valentine's Day' by David Bowie. It's catchy

Ron: It's got those same words in it. Is Bowie back from Mars now? And I may not be a rocket scientist but if Man has not flown to the red planet by now surely our 'Curiousity' will get us there eventually...

NASA : Cue everyone just lifting up their arms...in shmuck amazement

Fantana: Soul Love by Beady Eye man. Now there's a cool track!

Veronica: And I think they used the cover to l'amour as inspiration

Ron: Here let me have a look? Which way up is it?

Brick: Supercalafragalisticexpialidocious

Chani: I love Mary Poppins I don't need an umbrella to fly

Brick: I love you slush puppy

Champ: I love you guys....especially you Ron

Ron: Geertt off


box of delights
Fantana: Okay. Lets do this parcel thing now. Sit down Champ...Champ sit!

Ron: Pass the parcel!

Veronica: Is it a present?

Brick: Like at a birthday party...?

Champ: NO...it's in the present!

Fantana: In the present tense. Yeah!

Ron: We'll open it all together...

Fantana: As a team

Champ: Hell...as the Anchor Team. Lets hank these handles of joy

Ron: You Top Dogs. Lets face it we ARE the 'A' Team.

'In 1983, a crack Anchorteam unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the San Diego underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as Newsmen of Fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.'

(Ron: I knew getting back to Walters Piano recital was going to come at a cost...)

Face: I like it

B.A Baracus: Hey Sucka's I am the A-Team!!

Hannibal: Canny, I like that...but not that much

Murdock: (piloting a helicopter) Hey can we go now I gotta fly?

B.A Baracus: Hey! You know I don't like flying

Fantana: Well, Brick here has a trick

Ron: Check out the duplicator Banda machine...it's a crack
(ten minutes later at the duplicator)

Murdock: Ditto Thanks...I can fly much better

BA Baracus: Look, see I've made a paper aeroplane and I'm flying, I'm flying the FOOL!

Ron: I love Banda's! Go print go. Burgundy publishers I like it. Pure poetry

Brick: I love...Pandas!

Fanatana: I love a good crack

Champ: WHAMMY!



 ...as it twas written. I'm in another dimension..play close attention

 4th Feb (part6 episode1) 28thJanuary (part5) 24th (part4) 22nd part3) 18th (part2) 14th (part1)

No comments:

Post a Comment